iola living life well even in the deep.
Do you feel like you are in deep? Maybe you feel buried deep in a painful situation. Perhaps you have dreams that are buried deep. Maybe you have prayed that God would take you deeper but have no idea what that will look like.
Articles in this issue explore going deeper in times of transition, seeking hope in deep pain. How journalling is a self-care practice and a spiritual discipline that can help you through the deep.
- a bookazine to read that will leave you feeling less alone,
- articles that will encourage you to live life well,
- a spacious layout to calm your mind,
- beautiful photography to feed your soul,
- creative prompts to inspire you,
- a moment of peace that leaves you feeling refreshed.
16 articles, playlist, creativity prompts, devotional article, beautiful photography throughout, poetry, a city tour, book introductions, bookmarks, *a cup of coffee and a hug
*well that’s not true, we only wish we could send you those in the mail
For a limited time when you buy a print copy of the deep issue we’ll also send you a FREE digital copy of the bloom issue.